Medical Receptionist Diploma in Brampton
Graduates from the Medical Receptionist Diploma program will be able to work effectively in any medical office as a receptionist. After completing this diploma they will have the acquired skills to enable them to meet and greet patients, direct them to appropriate services, answer telephones, take messages, schedule appointments and perform other routine administrative tasks.
- Grade 12 or equivalent or mature student status and a passing grade on the admissions test.
- A clear understanding of medical office procedures and medical office terminology.
- The skills to handle general office duties such as filing, sorting and copying.
- The ability to perform word processing, spreadsheets and data management skills.
- The knowledge to book appointments and make referrals (both computerized and manual).