Office Administration Certificate in Brampton
The Office Administration Certificate program prepares students to work in an office environment, as administrators and assistants. The program provides students with comprehensive knowledge and office skills to become successful as assistants in a business setting.
- Grade 12 or equivalent or mature student status and a passing grade on the admissions test.
- The ability to respond to business-related requests by telephone or e-mail.
- The understanding to effectively utilize software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- The training to organize and file office/business records.
- The skills to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties.
- Committee Clerk
- Corporate Secretary
- Executive Assistant