Accounting And Payroll Administrator Diploma in Brampton
The Accounting and Payroll Administrator Diploma program provides students with the necessary skills to maintain a complete set of books, keep records of accounts, verify the procedures used for recording financial transactions, and provide personal bookkeeping services. It also provides students with the necessary skills and knowledge required to perform payroll administrative responsibilities in the payroll department. The student will write CPA’s exams to acquire the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification. In addition to accounting and payroll expertise, students gain basic skills and experience in business correspondence, office procedures, performing a job search, and being successful in today’s workplace environment.
- Grade 12 or equivalent or mature student status and passing grade on the admissions test.
- The ability to maintain employee attendance records to calculate pay and benefits entitlements using manual or computerized system.
- The skills to collect, verify and process payroll information and determine pay and benefit entitlements for employees with a manual or computerized system.
- The capability to prepare and balance period end reports and reconcile issued payroll to bank statements.
- The understanding to deal with statistical and accounting data and maintain accounting records.
- The background to prepare T4 and other statements.
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Assistant
- Pay and Benefits Administrator
- Payroll Clerk
- Salary Administration Officer