IT Security Specialist Certificate in Brampton
The IT Security Specialist Certificate program prepares students to work in IT departments of business establishments troubleshooting PC’s, installing and upgrading hardware, and ensuring a secure IT network. The program prepares students for the following industry certification exams: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Network+, and CompTIA Security+.
- Grade 12 or equivalent or mature student status and a passing grade on the admissions test.
- The ability to evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software, and Operating system software.
- The capability of providing problem-solving services to network users.
- An understanding of how to perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- The skills to ensure that proper IT security measures are in place and constantly upgraded.
- IT Security
- Troubleshooting Analyst
- IT Consultant