Medical Secretary Certificate in Brampton
The Medical Secretary Certificate program is designed to provide students with the knowledge of healthcare procedures, business concepts and office skills to meet the demands of today’s healthcare business. Upon graduation students will be well-equipped to work in a wide variety of healthcare settings.
- Grade 12 or equivalent or mature student status and a passing grade on the admissions test
- The understanding to work at patient reception and registration.
- The ability to arrange appointments with specialists.
- The knowledge to monitor and facilitate patient flow through the clinic.
- The training to organize and file medical files.
- The background to provide assistance to physician(s) and nurse(s).
- The capability to process payments.
- The ability to maintain daily schedules for physician(s).
- Medical Receptionist
- Hospital Information Clerk
- Admitting Clerk
- Dental Receptionist