Business Office Administration Certificate in Brampton
The Business Office Administration Certificate provides students with opportunities to acquire and apply basic business office skills that meet the demands of employers. The program provides students with comprehensive knowledge of current office and business skills including proficiency in Microsoft applications, accounting concepts and software in today’s workplace.
- Grade 12 or equivalent or mature student status and a passing grade on the admissions test.
- The knowledge to administer, direct, and coordinate day-to-day business operations.
- The training to implement effective working processes, schedules, and procedures.
- The skills to compose and provide information via the telephone, e-mail and postal mail.
- The understanding to prepare reports and assist with overall department functions.
- The knowledge to effectively utilize software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- The capability to conduct Internet research.
- The ability to organize and file office/business records.